Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome to the show

September 20, 2007

My regular blog was getting cluttered with the photos of sunsets I can't seem to stop capturing from our front porch by the bay, so I decided to open a photo blog here. Sometimes I may write a long caption; other times it will just be the view.

I hope you'll take a look now and then. I find the skies so soothing to watch. There will be more than just sunsets here, because the show goes on 24/7, every day of the year... and I always have my camera charged and ready. Thanks for stopping by!

- Anne

October 5, 2007. In memory of Mom H., born Oct. 5, 1922.

October 1, 2007

October 1, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Anne! Can't wait to see more, throughout the changing seasons.

J

bozoette said...

The middle photo is simply stunning! This is great, Anne. I love me some sky photos.